Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Update!

With the weather getting a little warmer, I have been spending my time working on the B & B gardens. I can't wait to see the tulips in bloom.

Last Wednesday the Poynette Press and the Deforest Times featured my B & B in a very nice article. The local general public was unaware of what I have to offer. I have received many delightful calls. You can read the article at http://www.deforesttimes.com/ .

I begin MATC classes this month to learn Adobe Photo Shop. I would like to provide a photo record for my guests of the special events that are held at the B & B.

State Highway 60 from Lodi to Prairie du Chien has been designated as a Scenic Byway. On Monday, April 27 there will be a ribbon cutting ceremony at 8:00. As I am a new member of the Lodi Chamber, I will be attending. Arlington is just 15 miles from Lodi on Highway 60 and hopefully a restful beginning to a lovely trip to Praire du Chien.

Also as a member of Poynette Chamber, I will be hosting the May meeting. I enjoy networking and meeting new people.

I have been going through the many 1950 cookbooks I have collected on my constant quest for 50's memorabilia. I will pass some on to you in the coming months

No comments:

Post a Comment