Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My CHARIOT was a 57 T-BIRD

The heat and dodging the rain didn't dampen the fun of participating in the Suzie The Duck days and the Arlington Festival. My red hat, purse and accessories went well with the beautiful vintage red 57 T-Bird. I was so fortunate to have a friend and his wife offer to drive me in both parades, priceless. These events mark the end of our summer and school starts soon. Time to start fall cleaning and winterizing the Bed & Breakfast. Note: I am open year round and the winter months reflect off season rates. A good time to get away and enjoy the 50's atmosphere.

The following is an easy and refreshing dessert for any time of the year.
1 pkg of jello (3oz)
1 cup boiling water
mix for two minutes
1 cup of sherbet
you can mix and match flavors
stir until melted and pour into wine or martini glasses
Chill for 2 hrs - garnish with whipped cream (can) and fruit at serving

In 1952 Joe DiMaggio retired from baseball.

I would like to see your comments and suggestions. It's easy, just click on comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment